Solve Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage issue with this provided process
Internet Explorer user many a times face the issue where the web pages on the browser is not displayed and because of which they are unable to work on the browser. This issue happens because of various reasons. Be it because of browsing history of the browser or because of the network connections.
Therefore, to get this issue solved the best solutions are mentioned below. User simply need to follow it correctly.
To solve this issue first of all the user should delete the browsing history form the Internet explorer browser. For doing this:
- Go to the Internet explorer browser and then select the alt key so that the menu bar gets opened.
- Then go to the tools option and from there select on internet options.
- The user then need to go to the browsing history and there select on delete.
- If the user wants to delete all the entries then they should select all the checkboxes and then select on delete to get it removed.
- Select on exit and again restart internet explorer.
User should also disable all the addons that is enabled in the Internet explorer web browser. For doing this:
- Go to the Internet explorer browser.
- Select the tools option and select on manage add-ons.
- Go to the show menu and select on all add-ons.
- Select on each add-ons and then click on disable.
- Select close and restart the web browser.
Furthermore, if the user face any problem in processing these steps or is having any questions related to these steps then they can contact the Internet Explorer Technical Support to get help and best solutions from the technical representatives.
Internet explorer is the most famous and the fastest graphical browsing browser which is basically the discontinued series of the browsers from the Microsoft company.This browser is supported on the various platforms of the Microsoft line of operating systems.Earlier it was at its highest peak but now since Macos, Linux, etc don’t allow it to run on their operating system and hence now it has lost its popularity. But still it is the best browser provided by the Microsoft development team.
- You need to first of all select the tool menu
- After doing so you need to reach the option that says internet options
- Then once you do so, you need to go to the tab saying security
- Then you will see an option of the custom level, you need to click on it
- Then for the next step you need to scroll down and then you have to change the active scripting settings
- Now since you have made the change in the settings so now you need to go for confirming that change
- Now you need to close the internet options which you have opened initially
- After following these steps now you are done with the process
These are the simple steps which can be followed with ease to do the required settings, but just in case you find them to be difficult then just contact someone from the technical support team provided by the Microsoft company for helping the users in tackling their issues.
For more details visit: http://www.instohelp.com/internet-explorer-technical-support
Are you willing to change the Java version of your Internet Explorer browser?
It may be that with the current version of Java some of the important videos or other application may not be working in a proper manner. In such cases the only solution that is left with the users is changing the Internet Explorer Java version and then updating the same to the latest edition. Some of the users may not have java installed in their browser. If that is so then some of the most important applets will not work when trying to play it or open it. There is a pre defined procedure which can be followed at any point of time by the users to get one stop solution for the underlying issue or error. Effective or standard procedure for the same is jotted down below.
Steps to change Internet Explorer Java version:
Step 1: Open your browser and then locate and click on Tools option followed by Internet Options which would be available in the list of options.
Step 2: Users can now firstly select Security tab and after having done that they can simply select the custom level button.
Step 3: Users can now scroll down to Scripting of Java Applets and then from there they need to ensure that they have checked on the Enable button.
Step 4: Finally users can click on OK to ensure that their things are done and all the Preferences are effectively saved.
Are you not being able to change the Internet Explorer Java version?
If you are not being able to change the Java version of the Internet Explorer version then the expert’s advice is the best thing which users can get at any point of time by dialling the 24/7 Internet Explorer technical support toll free phone number. They have offering impeccably high quality services to the users at all point of time so that users can get one stop solution for the underlying issue or error. Troubleshooting assistance is generally offered via one of the modes like remote assistance, onsite assistance, and live chatting and mail support.