SIMPLE STEPS TO SET UP CALL FORWARDING IN AT&T
If you use AT&T service then you must be in dilemma regarding how to set up the call here. So if you have doubt regarding the call activation or deactivation then you are on to very right page since here the complete steps to activate or deactivate the call forwarding are provided.
Now to activate the call forwarding you have to do as written below:
- For this you have to first perform the off- hook action by using your home phone that is basically connected to the wireless home phone.
- After that you have to simply dial 21+<10- digit number to forward calls to>+#.
- After that you simply need to wait for few seconds in order to receive a confirmation tone that you can know that the forwarding is taking lace before you hang up.
- After receiving that confirmation tone you will automatically be able to forward all your desired phone number.
- Similarly you can follow some simple steps to deactivate the call forwarding.
- For that you need to perform the off- hook action with your home phone connected that is again connected to the wireless home phone.
- Then you simply have to dial #21# and then wait for some seconds for the confirmation tone that will indicate that your calls have been un-forwarded before you hang up.
- As you do as written here you will be able to activate and deactivate the call forwarding easily.
And in case you are not able to do so then you can simply try to reach the experts from the company by calling them on to the AT&T Technical Support Phone Number. This is basically the number that is made available to the users so that they can face the issues easily by giving the calls on this number.
For more details visit: http://www.instohelp.com/att-technical-support