A paper jam may occur on any type of printer and the paper jam must be resolved to continue printing. This article will help you in clearing the paper jam with your canon printer.
How to take out jammed paper from Canon Printer?
- Turn off the printer and remove any loose paper from the printer.
- Locate the tray used to feed paper in the printer. If jammed paper is stained, slowly remove it. Use both hands to hold the edges of the paper and slowly pull it out. If there are more plates, remove one sheet at a time.
- Open the back cover of the printer. The rear access door gives you access to your printer rolls, and you should be able to immediately tag paper still in the printer. Slowly remove visible paper.
- Open the print cartridge door. Investigate the interior of the printer; if the paper is not visible Close the print cartridge cover. If the paper is visible, slowly try to remove it.
- Close the print cartridge cover when all paper is removed.
- Load only undamaged paper into the printer and turn on the printer.
- Select the “Resume / Cancel” button on the printer interface to cancel print or continue printing from the last page.
After following these steps you can easily solve your issues regarding Canon Printer but incase if you found yourself unable to do so contact on Canon Printer Technical Support Phone Number anytime.
For more details visit: http://www.instohelp.com/canon-printer-technical-support