AT&T-Set Up Your Voicemail
AT&T mail application is the platform for doing the instant instant messaging and storing data by using online mode. People are using multiple features associated to it and even number of features are keep on adding. It is really good to use for home and official purpose. When there would be some serious problem, individual can contact support team immediately.
There are number of issues that has been solved by AT&T support team. Here, individual can see the solution of one:
How may I set up AT&T voicemail?
- First, user need to dial voicemail access number
- Individual should now press *
- It is now required to enter ten digit telephone number where the mailbox has been assigned. User will now hear “Press the pound key now to leave a message in another mailbox. Otherwise please hold”
- There is no need to enter anything. User will hear a sound as “Since this is the first time you have accessed your mailbox, please take a minute to set up your mailbox. To begin setting up your mailbox, press pound.”
- It is now need to create a passcode and even user should their name.
- Also, there is need to record the personal greeting.
- It is time to record the busy greeting.
Those who haven’t find the above solution helpful, they need to connect with support team immediately. After contacting with AT&T Technical Support team, the problem will get solve quickly. Normally, remote access technique will be applied for solving every single issue. Account holders will be even charged with certain amount of fee, it will be too low to pay by anybody. There may be certain circumstances when individual will not be satisfied, they are not liable to pay any money.
For more details visit: http://www.instohelp.com/att-technical-support