Process to check the ink levels of Canon printer from your computer
Canon printer is a user friendly printer on which you can print photos at home with the help of easy photo print software. Canon is the best makers of printers. While your printer is low on ink then it start to print splotchy, streaky or discoloured pages. In most of the printer you can check the estimated ink level. Some printer have built in screen to display ink level while some printers reports ink level to the computers. In the Canon printer you may find the estimated ink level in the printer’s properties.
You can also install an application to monitor the ink levels. Inkbloat and Canon IJ status monitor shows the Ink status for Canon printers.
- To check the ink level of your printer you need to go through the following process.
- Open the pop-up menu on the “Canon IJ Printer utility”./li>
- Now select the “Ink level information”.
- Now illustration about “ink types” and their “status” displayed on the screen.
- If an error message occur then take the appropriate action as displayed on the screen.
- If necessary then click on “Ink details.”
The process to getting information about ink level depends on the model of your printer and drivers and application installed on your computer. If you are not able to identify the ink level of your printer after following the above mentioned steps then contact to Canon Printer Technical Support team.
For more details visit: http://www.instohelp.com/canon-printer-technical-support