How to transfer contact from your phone to Google account
You are required to create a backup for your contacts for emergency case. You can add contacts through various accounts like Google, Whatsapp that are automatically saved to your respective account. If you are planning to clean your device then you need to create a backup for your contacts. The quickest way to store your contacts is to copy them to your Google account. You need to go through below mentioned steps:
- Open the contacts app and tap on the app’s menu button on your phone.
- Now tap on import and export tap followed by tap on Export to SD card.
- Next step to import the contacts from SD card to into your Google account.
- Open the contact app then tap on menu button.
- Now tap on import and Export button then tap on Import button.
- After this tap on Google and select Import vCard then tap on Ok tab.
- If you have multiple vCard files then you have to select which vCard you want to import.
- Tap on Ok and allow the import to complete.
If you are getting any difficulty during this process then you can contact to Gmail Technical Support team. This team have experienced professionals who can solve any kind of technical issues associated with Google. They will provide you a unique and reliable solution according to your requirement. This team is very dedicated toward their work and always concern about 100% customer satisfaction. You can contact this team any time, they are always ready to help you.
For more details visit: http://www.instohelp.com/gmail-technical-support